Monday, October 24, 2011

November Designs are In

I'm a little late on posting pictures of my November designs, but here they are. 
I also released my first cross-stitch chart
CHRISTMAS TYPOGRAPHY. 

Fabric: 32 ct. White Belfast Linen
Stitch Count: 98W x 123H
Fibers: Weeks Dye Works (conversions to DMC/Anchor), Gentle Art (conversions to DMC/Anchor)
Frame: Pine Mountain X02-F 


 


These designs are available in stores now and I am busy working on the soon to be released December designs. 


 

Here is a sneak peak at a new kit Better Not Pout


 

With the size of the package this trio of Christmas characters are hauling - pouting would not be advised. Who knows, maybe it's full of stitching and quilting supplies - now wouldn't that be the tops!  This kit, along with 3 additional holiday designs will be shipping soon!

2 comments:

  1. Better Not Pout is too cute for words!!! I will have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a HUGE fan of your pillow kits and used to carry them in my shop yrs. ago until I had to close. I still love your designs and these new ones are just adorable!
    Congrats on your first chart!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete