Saturday, February 19, 2011

Taking a Break

I have been busy working on creations for Spring Quilt Market and March's cross-stitch releases (which are actually April designs) but today, thanks to my dear husband, Randy, I am heading to the sunshine! Several of my sisters (I have 6), my Mom, and various other family members have been planning a cruise and last week Randy surprised me by telling me I was going with them!   To be honest I have a bit of a knot in my stomach about leaving Randy and my daughter Kaylee behind, but I will not be sad to leave my snow covered lawn. So with my stitching bag in hand (can't go anywhere without a project) I am off!

P.S.  Thank's to all for your fun comments on my last post!  Remember, keep commenting, all comments posted until the end of February are eligible to win!

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, a cruise! How exciting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time on your criuse! can't wait to see the new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please enter me in your giveaway. Thank you. I have become a follower, too. Love your designs. :) Cathryn (blueladie at hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time on your cruise..! Love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet from DH! Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete