Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm back!

I cannot believe that it has been over a week since I returned from Quilt Market. It has taken me that long to catch my breath and get back in the swing of things. What a fun time we had! Holly, my sister, was busy buying for our store and returning to me with news of all the fabulous finds! I spent my days in the booth with my mom, sharing my quilts.Laundry Day my biggest debut for this market and I was so happy that so many liked it. It's scary to put yourself out there not knowing how people will react. I sold out of the books at Sample Spree and had 3 times as many printed when we got home to fill orders. It was such a fun quilt to make. I could finally say that I looked forward to doing my laundry.

So this was a market to Celebrate. That brings me to my latest table runner, CELEBRATE. The center diamonds and ice-cream cones are made using the folded faric technique that I used in my Hats off to Santa, and Hats off to Halloween runners. Easy Peasy!

This is my new Little Square Dance charm pack quilt. Blocks are made using an easy stack, slash & shuffle method. I used the new Kate Spain christmas charm pack because I simply don't love anything more than red and turquoise!

What do you think of this Funky quilt? Funky Flowers is made of stacked flowers of all the best Funky fabrics from Amy Butler and so many others. Raw edge applique makes it easy, jumbo ric-rac makes it fun, and funky fabrics make it pop!

Now of course I did not neglect my love for embroidery and I added to my line of pastry pin cushions with American Pie.
Well, that is it for now. Whew, what a blast, my mind is turning about what to work on next......



3 comments:

  1. I hopped on over here from your PineNeedles blog....and I am so glad I did! And my goodness...do you ever sleep? ;) I don't know how you expect me to pick a favorite....I love it all!!! You flat out amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love love Laundry Day and then American pie!
    Thanks for the opportunity to enter your give-a-way!
    Laura T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry Day is darling...I think it's my favorite. I really like the dish-cloths too. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete