Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Dresden Plate project in the works

I have been working today on a new Dresden Plate embroidery project for a catalog company. They sent me this beautiful Moda charm pack to use as a base for the embroidery design. There were so many beautiful prints left after making the dresden plate that I decided to include a table runner along with the project. So, my morning project turned into my morning, noon, and night project.
Hopefully tomorrow I can finish pu the pillow, send the runner off to the quilter and check this off my list. I do love making those check marks on my list :)

2 comments:

  1. So thrilled to have been able to visit your shop! What great quilt shops Utah has! It was a wonderful day and I am so glad I was able to go shopping with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! Can't wait to see more of this.
    Yes, those check marks make one happy huh! Hope you can check off many things on your list!

    ReplyDelete