Saturday, April 24, 2010

Still doing laundry

I am still working on my Laundry Day quilt and having so much fun designing the outfits. All my pieced rows are completed and I am half way through filling the 2nd of 3 laundry lines.

In between laundry I have finished the designing for June's punch and embroidery design, I have completed designing the cross-stitch small pillow kit and today I am determined to complete the design for the tie one on cross-stitch kit.

It is a good thing I have Randy to do the actual laundry and keep up with things around the house or things would be as messy as my sewing room, and that isn't pretty! I do love the confetti that is created when trimming the points for the pinwheel blocks, dont' you. Although it looked much nicer on my lap than spread out over the floor.

1 comment:

  1. that is freaking cute!!! Maybe that's what Mom should make me.

    ReplyDelete